Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Give Credit Where Credit Is Due

  As blog title implies, I owe some credit, and I am not going to allow this one to be become over due.  The other day, i was talking on phone with my sister Ree.  And I said, soon, I will need to call her Ron, for a techie question.  She in good nature asked what my problem was.  If you knew her in person, normally when some talk goes Technical, all she hears "Blah, Blah, Blah Blah, Blah. switch.

  Well, I figured what the heck, I will let her know.  I figured after a few sentences, She would say back to me, All I heard was Blah Blah Blah.  I had told her, that some how my photo viewer had some how changed, and about half of the photos in my files could be viewed with one type of viewer, while others were with another one.  I had wanted to reset to just one viewer.

  Lo and Behold, She said, "Wait a minute, I just had to deal with that the other day.  Let me think what I did."  Surprise surprise, she DID KNOW what to do.  She said do this and do this, and when this menu drops, click on restore Default view, and Blink, it was done!

  For a non technical person, she did know what to do with this one, so, KUDOS to you REE, You did have the right solution, and you knew what I was talking about.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is one in the WIN column for me!!!! Thanks, brother!!!

Aww, THIS made my day!! I'm glad I could help! See? When you throw an easy one right into my wheelhouse, I'm there for ya!! Anything more than this, Ron is definitely your man!

Thank you, my brother. I needed that!