Saturday, February 4, 2012

Out My Window Feb Photo Challenge


As I look out my windows one day, the scenery can change from minute to minute.  I start my morning, looking out of my window in the house.  it was snowing, and ground was covered.




Wait a few more hours, and a warm from comes blowing in, and albeit we got warmer weather, we also got high winds.  Snows melt and waves rise higher upon the beach.









A bit later, I was driving to work and had used a back roads way in, and as I cross the bridge across Elk Creek, I espy fisherman going for some late season Salmon and Trout.  Also in the background is a trestle bridge.  This bridge is normally hidden behind tree foliage.  Being February, all the leaves are off, and you can see it.







  After work, on my way home in the evening, I stopped for gasoline, and the window and car decal caught my attention.  Topless was not on my mind in February.


2 comments:

Cathie said...

I love it!!! I need a "cruising topless" license plate frame for MY car!!!

Georgia said...

It seems to be pretty cold. Brrrrr.....