Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Date With A Cougar

  We talked on the phone.... We decided to meet....... She chose for a late night rendezvous. I was to pick her up at midnight.  We drove for a bit, and then found a quite place to chat and pass some time. It was lit, and the few other people around were all in quiet conversations.  We sat and chatted And about 2:30 AM, we went out for a short walk in the brisk air.  As we got a bit chilled, we came back inside, rode the elevator down, and then went thru the tunnel before making our way out to the car.

  Mind you now, I am not a 20 something year old person. I am at the time of this writing 53.  On the way home, all the bars are closed already, so we decide to go to Mighty Fine Donuts, and have a coffee and a danish.  Some younger rowdy kids came in and were a bit surprised to see some older people out and about at this time, and they surely were under the influence of some alcohol, but it did not matter.  We were there together.

  I delivered her home just after 3 AM, and I made sure that she made it into her house ok, and then I came home.  Since we stayed out so late, I had to give her a wake up call at 8:30 in the morning.


OKAY Y'ALL, get your mind out of the gutter.  Her son had come up to stay with her for over a week, and he was going home by AMTRAK, and the train was over an hour late.  It was my school friend from way back in the day, and his mother wanted to see him off.  btw:  She is 89 yrs old.  So, clean up your act!  LOL