Monday, June 10, 2013

Lilac Festival May 18th 2013

 This last May, I was invited to go to the Lilac Festival that is held yearly in Rochester NY.  This will be a short written blog, but, with a lot of Photos.  Besides, there is that old saying of, " A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words."    So, sit back, and enjoy the photos.
























As you can see, there is more blooms than just Lilac along the way.  Also, coming up soon, will be some photos from an arboretum. Here, we saw cacti in bloom as well as a few orchids and other  plants. Even came across a quail.


























































And as a finale, my hostess, who was the mostest in making this weekend come to be.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful shots!

Cathie said...

LOVE your pictures!

Anonymous said...

Now I know why you sent me the link! Looks good,good luck!

Anonymous said...

Jim darling, as always your pictures are beautiful. I look at them quite often and am in my awe at just what a wonderful photographer you truly are!! Love You, Carol