Sunday, January 27, 2013

Car With An Attitude

 Last November, I got a newer car. And the old one does not like it. It is becoming a Diva. And a Diva with an attitude.  I know, I do not lavish as much attention to it of late, and it is letting me know.  I am looking to sell the Honda, but it is showing attitude.  We all know that cars cannot talk, but, mine is taking on a persona and is trying to say with panache that it is still top dog, and that soon, I will be fired!

  As an example, the CR-V has developed a comb over like that supposed hotshot TV Diva with a comb over.  Here is a sample of what I mean.



  Notice how it combs the snow so far off to the left of the car?   Do you suppose that it should have a reddish hue to it?  Here is the rest of the hairdo.  Unnaturally thick on top, and with the left side comb over.


 

  Strange, but I had always thought of the CR-V as having a female persona.  I guess the truth comes out!


   Actually, with all the wind and snow we had last week, this is what is left atop the car. This photo was taken on Saturday, and most of the snow had come down on Monday.

No comments: