Friday, June 29, 2012

Deja Vu 2



  It has happened again!  For the second time in my life, I have come face to face with a semi approaching me head on in my lane of traffic.  Just as a reminder of what I am talking about, here is a link to my first encounter;  http://jayahrsblog.blogspot.com/2009/01/my-life-flashes-before-my-eyes.html  I am traveling at 55 MPH. the posted limit.  I cannot go to the left to avoid, and if I go to the right, just beyond the oncoming semi, I would hit into the warning sign. I am already beyond the  correct place to exit.

  What to do?  Alas, my life runs before my eyes once again.  Wait!  What's this?  My Life, IT IS A RE-RUN, Can you imagine that, a summer re-run is my life!  And here, I thought that only happens on TV.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WTF! And why are you taking pictures while driving 55 mph????

Don't make me scrape you up off of the road! I would NEVER forgive you for that!!