Saturday, September 19, 2015

Turtle Soup Anyone? Fine Selection to be had!

  No, No, Sorry, the title is just a play on words. No turtles were killed for dinner.  My Aunt Mary and I decided this last week to take a ride on the Peninsula.  Along our travels, we came along a HUGE amount of turtles sunbathing on a log in the lagoons. I swear, I am not trying to show any turtle more than once. There were that many there. I think they are getting last days in before weather turns and they hibernate for the winter.  First shot, is a widescreen to show the logs in question. After that, I tried to show as many as I could without showing the same ones more than once. There were quite a few different breeds.






















And here, we have aunt Mary with some of her geese in background, and last two photos were of an aquatic bird of which I believe is of the Heron family.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jim. Looking back at these great pic's, to bad you didn't do a selfie of you & gram. That would of made a great picture to remember. I still miss her & you! Carol