Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I SPY WITH MY OWN EYE........ GOOGLE GOOGLEING NEIGHBORHOOD

 Have you ever wondered how Google ever got a photo of your house for street level maps on Google Maps?  Well, I do know the answer!  I was on an undercover mission, and my mission was to find out how Google did this!  Due to my sneakiness and stealth, I caught them in the act!

  Actually, I was out and about to shoot some Fall foilage as well as steel head trout coming up stream to spawn.  We have been hitting 50 degree weather of late at night, and that generally marks the time when the trout and salmon will come back into the streams to do their fall spawn.




  Anyway, I was getting sidetracked there for a moment. On my way out and about, I espied this vehicle and it pulled out infront of my brother and I.  What was that on the roof?  So, we got a bit close, and we caught Google Googeling a Fairview PA neighborhood.  There is an antenna mounted to the roof, and there are 4 cameras as well pointing to the four directions.  If you get to look closer on the third photo, you will see that the decorations on the vehicle is actually a map.





No comments: