Friday, August 17, 2012

THAT'S JUST NOT FUNNY

I am going to quote one of  my favorite sisters today.


" OH, OH, That's Just Not Right! On So Many Levels"

 Today when I was out, and on my way home from work, I had stopped in a parking lot, and below are some photos of a vehicle I was parked next to.  I had to look twice to be sure I saw what I saw.  Included below are three photos of the front end of a car.  Who would think this was even cute?  I do not know if the rhinestones were glued on, or bolted thru the hood, but I just could not get over this. Some one had attached eye lashes over their front headlights.  Yes, you heard me correctly, Eye lashes over the headlights of a car. When I told a friend about this, I was informed this was not new, they had seen it once before.

  Laugh, or weep, that is up to the individual, but for me, What a waste.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you ask me, it is comic and just different. The car will stand out in a parking lot and on a motorway. Shows some craziness, not distasteful, no...