Saturday, March 17, 2012

Earned Trust From A Friend

  Today, I just wanted to give comment on how much trust I have earned from a friend of mine.  Although their house may be locked at most times when no one is home, and they have not given me a key to their home, they have trusted me with a password to get into their house when they are away.  These are the people I get some TV dinners from.  So, If I happen to stop over when no one is home, and I need to get in say like for plastic bags for the TV dinners, I can safely enter their house.  All of the family either have keys, or their own way of knocking to be let into the house when they forget their keys.  I am told, that their automated system has voice recognition.  If I give out my password to anyone else, they door may not open because my voice was not recognized by the system, and if a real intruder tried to enter, they enter at their own peril.  What is best about this system they have, is that even if power is out, and house is dark, this system still works.  I am uploading a video shown from the inside how it works.  It is very ingenious. And it is capable of learning more.  This was a self taught system. WOW talk about going green as well.

 

 All that is needed after the door is opened, is a scratch behind the ears, and some lovin, and maybe even a doggie treat.  This opener works well just for the scratching behind the ears, and some belly rubs.  Sorry, I did not give out my password to you, but I was inside to shoot the video.

No comments: