Thursday, November 24, 2011

BLACK FRIDAY ADVERTISEMENT

  Grrr, I just hate this year and the bombardment of all the ads on TV for Black Friday Sales. leading the pack with running very many times the same few ads this year to me are WalMart, Target, and Best Buy.  They only have a couple of variations, and they run them to death.  We get it already!  Their ads are so annoying. Almost every commercial break the same ads run over and over.

  One other gripe for me to air.  It is bad enough all the advertizing for Black Friday, but also, one local radio station in Erie has gone to 24/7 Christmas Carols.  This started over a week ago.  Already, am sick and tired of all the Christmas Hooplah.   BAH! HUMBUG

  I will stand down now from atop my soapbox.  Thanks for allowing me to vent.  This is my version of screaming out the window at the top of my voice.  I will now allow others to vent theirs.

2 comments:

veevee63 said...

I totally agree with you about the ads - I HATE the Kohl's ad where they use that awful "Friday" song and change it to "It's Black Friday..." - just as I had gotten it out of my head... UGH!!

John R. said...

UGH! I hate that "Black Friday" song as well! Unfotunately....we will still have 24 more days of th Christmas advertising.....then the "after Christmas" ads start....