Thursday, October 15, 2009

First Snow In Erie 10/15/09


Not a big thing to say today, but, As I was driving home from dinner tonight, I had noted at first that there were a few snowflakes mixed with the rain. Well, before long, it had changed over to a lot of snowflakes mixed with a little rain. We are not expecting much, but, this was our first real snow of the season. It actually got cold enough outside, that the temperature dropped lower than my low limit for the furnace in the house, and my furnace kicked on. Brr, am not looking forward to the rest of the season. Whatever happened to Indian Summer? LOL I would like a week or so yet of warmer weather.

p.s. The grey streaks above the car is the snow as it is falling down yet. this was taken at about 8:45 this evening

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hang in there, brother! I refuse to believe that we are finished with warm weather. Indian summer IS coming!