Thursday, December 18, 2008

Careful In Winter Driving Safety Tips



Here are some things not to do with winter driving. The car on the right was tail gating too closely to a semi. As you can see, he kissed the rear end rather hard. I'll wager he gave a big Homer Simpson, DOH!" when that happened. I'd assume the semi never even knew that it had been kissed from behind. Do not take your eyes off of the road. Pay attention to where you are at all times. Here, someone had crossed the center-line of the road, crossed someones driveway and is now straddling a ditch. Good Idea! Do not drive yourself home. get some one to pick you up. No apparent damage other than the car is ditched. I have been saving these to add on here all at one time. I was going to come up with some witty caption, but I guess the pictures say more than I ever could.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Darn good tips for winter driving. Especially the "do not take your eyes off of the road."

Wow.

Mati said...

Reason 133 why I moved to Florida - idiot winter drivers!